Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community? Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others.
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
1. Ensures and maintains safety of plant/depot facilities located in the assigned area
2. Ensures compliance with environmental policies pertinent to company needs
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Ensures that environmental policies are carried out in accordance with international/state regulations and company procedures
2. Undertakes regular Health, Environment and Safety inspections of company facilities to ensure the continuation of appropriate Health, Environment and Safety measures
3. Reviews safety measures and guidelines in the port and suggest improvement as may be necessary
4. Recommends, implements, and maintains approved safety plans, policies, objectives, and responsibilities subject for approval by Health, Environment and Safety Manager
5. Ensures that all personnel assigned to work in the plant/depot have been trained properly or indoctrinated in safety, firefighting, and product handling
6. Assists ship security officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested
7. Conducts safety meetings and trainings as required
8. Handles waste management plan in the plant/depot
9. Monitors man-hours and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) value and submits to Health, Environment and Safety Manager
10. Performs other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time (Handle PCO)
Graduate of any 4-year Engineering course
Mandatory forty (40) - hour basic OSH training course applicable to the industry; Additional forty - eight (48) hours of advanced/ specialized occupational safety training course relevant to the industry; AND Other requirements as prescribed by OSH standards
At least two (2) years of experience in OSH
Willing to work in Irasan, Zamboanga del Norte
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
JOIN SEAOIL TODAY.
A company purposefully built over 40 years ago, SEAOIL has become the largest and leading independent fuel company in the Philippines--a success we share with every SEAOILer.
We believe that each one is a partner and a steward of all resources and opportunities entrusted to us. Together, we develop holistic individuals who lead with integrity, humility, and a commitment to responsibly serve others and continuously make things better around them.
Learn and grow with us! Be part of the SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. family today.
buscamos vendedor con movilización propia. sueldo fijo, mas comisión ,pagamos la nafta- con o sin experiencia. con ganas de trabajar y superación. somos una...
Desde paulo - Asunción
Publicado hace 22 días
Desde Oktana - Asunción
Publicado hace 15 días
InfoCasas busca vendedores para sumarse a su equipo Si te gustan las ventas, sos ambicioso y queres crecer, entonces este llamado es para ti Requisitos: 3...
Desde INFOCASAS S.A. - Asunción
Publicado hace un mes