Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community? Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others.
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
1. Ensure and maintain safety of plant/depot facilities located in the assigned area
2. Ensure compliance with environmental policies pertinent to company needs
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Ensure that environmental policies are carried out in accordance with international/state regulations and company procedures
2. Undertake regular Health, Environment and Safety inspections of company facilities to ensure the continuation of appropriate Health, Environment and Safety measures
3. Review safety measures and guidelines in the port and suggest improvement as may be necessary
4. Recommend, implement, and maintain approved safety plans, policies, objectives, and responsibilities subject for approval by Health, Environment and Safety Manager
5. Ensure that all personnel assigned to work in the plant/depot have been trained properly or indoctrinated in safety, firefighting, and product handling
6. Assist ship security officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested
Conduct safety meetings and trainings as required
8. Handle waste management plan in the plant/depot
9. Monitor man-hours and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) value and submits to Health, Environment and Safety Manager
10. Perform other related tasks as may be assigned from time to time (Handle PCO)
Preferred Qualifications for this Role:
Graduate of any Engineering course
Licensed engineer is an advantage
Mandatory forty (40) - hour basic OSH (BOSH/COSH) training course applicable to the industry
Additional forty - eight (48) hours of advanced/ specialized occupational safety training course relevant to the industry; AND Other requirements as prescribed by OSH standards
Trained in PCO is a plus; but SEAOIL can provide training
Qualified SO3 level (Safety Officer Level 3, which is based on the above training requirements.
At least two (2) years of experience in OSH
With experience in safety and background knowledge in using Multi-gas detector (checks air quality to avoid fires; not used in construction and manufacturing companies)
Advantageous to have: Knowledge in use of multi gas detector (must have)Knowledge in confined space environment ; Knowledge Permit to work system
Industry background in Oil/Gas would be an advantage
Other relevant industries: Manufacturing, construction, port management
Realistic Job Preview: (1) Daily inspection of facility (2) Random inspection of tanker trucks (3) OT is required if there is an incoming vessel and a contractor
Willing to do field work/travel, and open to relocation/ other depot/terminal assignments in the Philippines.
Needs to have patience
Staff house is available in the terminal
Must be willing to do hard work and be exposed in the sun
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
JOIN SEAOIL TODAY.
A company purposefully built over 40 years ago, SEAOIL has become the largest and leading independent fuel company in the Philippines--a success we share with every SEAOILer.
We believe that each one is a partner and a steward of all resources and opportunities entrusted to us. Together, we develop holistic individuals who lead with integrity, humility, and a commitment to responsibly serve others and continuously make things better around them.
Learn and grow with us! Be part of the SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. family today.
Necesitamos una persona que tenga disponibilidad para cumplir horario, manejo de Corel Draw, Photoshop, Ilustración Vectorial. Beneficios Buen ambiente laboral...
Publicado hace 4 días
clasificados de autos en se busca niñera que sea responsable, cariñosa, activa y con compromiso para cuidar de dos niños. de lunes a viernes. horario: 11:30 hs...
Publicado hace 8 días
los mejores anuncios clasificados de electrónica los encontrás en busco una persona honesta parabuscas una casa nueva? en lo encontrarás!quehaceres domésticos...
Publicado hace 2 días
clasificados de inmuebles en ofrezco mis servicios como oficial de justicia, diligencio mandamientos de intimación de pago, trabo embargos preventivos y...
Publicado hace 2 días