Are you looking to be a part of a company that cares about your professional growth, all while empowering you to become the best person to your family, peers, and the community? Discover how a career in SEAOIL can nurture your growth, as you make your mark in fuelling a better future for others.
Every role in SEAOIL contributes significantly to the company. Here’s a summary of what you will be doing in this job:
1. Responsible for the safe and efficient operations of the boiler to support CME plant operations
2. Performs dual function as process operator and plant maintenance technician
Success in this role will require you to fulfill the following responsibilities:
1. Ensures that the CME plant runs as planned in a safe and efficient way
2. Operates and monitors plant operation at the field and makes the necessary actions to attain the required operating parameters to produce the right product quality and volume
3. Coordinates the field plant operation with the PLC control through the lead technician
4. Monitors, takes and reports regular inventory of raw materials, chemicals, process aids and finish product and submits to his supervisor
5. Takes regular and special samples as needed and brings to the laboratory for analysis.
6. Coordinates with the chemist on the raw material and product analysis and other needed laboratory assistance
7. Performs start-up, shutdown and emergency procedures
8. Performs plant troubleshooting
9. Reports and requests the needed preventive and corrective maintenance at the plant
10. Performs preventive maintenance and repair activities as needed during operation and scheduled shutdowns
11. Accomplishes operating field data sheets, turn-over logbooks and other reports and properly files the records
12. Operates heavy equipment like forklift when needed
13. Support and participate on the implementation of the pollution control and safety program of the plant
14. Sees to it that the plant is HSSE compliant during his shift
15. Acts as member of the plant Emergency Response Team (ERT)
16. Performs regular fire and emergency drills with the ERT
17. Performs regular housekeeping to keep the plant area clean and safe
18. Performs other job related tasks that may be assigned by his superior from time to time
Preferred Qualifications For the Role:
Graduate of Industrial Technology in Mechanical or Electrical/ other vocational related courses
Relevant Licenses/Certification: Tesda -Mechatronics Servicing NC II
With experience handling industrial motors, equipment
With experience working in a plant
With experience as electrician
Working knowledge of Process Equipment (e.g. pumps, heat exchangers, filters and wastewater treatment facilities)
Computer literate in MS Office (e.g. Word and Excel)
With background in Biodiesel, Oil/Gas and/or chemical industry
Realistic Job Preview: Monitoring at Field of CME plant operation
Preferably from the Roxas area or Zamboanga region, but open to other candidates who are willing to relocate
Willing to be assigned in Zamboanga
Expectations from Candidates:
Candidates who are invited for HR screening will need to undergo and pass an online exam and/or technical exam, and accomplish HR documents, personality tests, and essay exams before proceeding to the HR interview.
Candidates who pass the HR interview would then need to submit soft copies of their available pre-employment requirements, such as the Transcript of Records, Diploma, and NBI clearance. The complete list will be provided by the recruiter.
In the event candidates are hired, they would be required to submit hard copies of all the pre-employment requirements and pass the medical exam and background check before onboarding.
Benefits of Working in the Company:
1. Office-based positions can enjoy the privilege of working from home during the pandemic
2. Employees will have the opportunity to be trained by our in-house training team and subject matter experts
3. Early regularization opportunity
4. Family-oriented culture
JOIN SEAOIL TODAY.
A company purposefully built over 40 years ago, SEAOIL has become the largest and leading independent fuel company in the Philippines--a success we share with every SEAOILer.
We believe that each one is a partner and a steward of all resources and opportunities entrusted to us. Together, we develop holistic individuals who lead with integrity, humility, and a commitment to responsibly serve others and continuously make things better around them.
Learn and grow with us! Be part of the SEAOIL Philippines, Inc. family today.
comprá y vendé autos, inmuebles y electrónica.buscamos mecánico para mantenimiento y reparaciones de nuestra flota de vehiculos si trabajo permanente y estable...
Publicado hace 11 días
Egresado de Ingeniería industrial, electromecánica o de producción Capacidad de Trabajo en Equipo Con Flexibilidad de horarios Responsable, Honesto, Proactivo
Publicado hace un mes
Empresa del rubro de Consumo Masivo busca incorporar a su plantel de colaboradores un Encargado de Prevención y Mantenimiento, quien se encargará de ejecutar...
Publicado hace un mes
Bachiller Concluido Experiencia laboral de 2 años como chofer de transporte con licencia de conducir categoría profesional. Conocimiento del área geográfica...
Publicado hace un mes